Version 1.1 of TweetAgora is now available from the iTunes store! This update includes the following:
- Random returning to timeline crashes are now fixed
- The Formspring filter has been updated to use the new http://4ms.me URL scheme
- Hashtags and keyword searches can now be directly added to a filter or agora
- Adds the ability to edit your profile
- Badges are now shown for ‘verified’ accounts
- iOS4 multitasking-ready!
…there is one issue which managed to sneak through however, which is that the app crashes when attempting to purchase (*forehead-smack*). We’ve identified the cause of the problem and submitted an update, so hopefully v1.1.1 will be available very soon. Apologies for the inconvenience – technically you can purchase TweetAgora with v1.0 and then update to v1.1 without any problems…or you could just wait a few days for the fix. In the meantime, the good news is that you can enjoy the free version without those pesky timeline crashes!