We’re very pleased to announce that version 1.2 of TweetAgora is now available on the App Store!
• Performance improvements (much faster loading, updating, & scrolling)
• Fixes the randomly-occurring timeline crash
• TwitPic support (TwitPic is now the default photo service)
• Instapaper & ReadItLater integration
• Images enhanced for iPhone4′s Retina Display
• Native Retweets (option when retweeting long messages, with a Settings option to always use them)
• Bit.ly API support
• Increased font size options in Settings
• Tweet-length indicator now turns orange when tweets go over the RT-able limit (Twitter name + 5)
• Mute 12seconds, Blip.FM, and Plancast tweets (paid version)
• iOS4 fixes
• Tweets with images will now continue to send in the background when you switch apps
Give it a shot & let us know what you think!
Note: we’ve had a couple of reports of crashing on load – if this happens to you just go to Settings > TweetAgora > Clear Local Data